Ministry of Broadcast官方网站
Ministry of Broadcast is a narrative-driven 2D cinematic platformer with the story set in a country which has been divided by THE WALL. The only way how to cross the borders to the other side is to win in a TV reality show organised by the regime.
Gameplay mechanics address the themes like groupthink, obedience to authority, fake news or immigration. They are based on the interactions between the elements and characters in the game and the main character is the driving force behind these interactions.
- Cinematic platformer: Run, jump, crash, and climb your way through each Arena as the narrative unfolds around you. Much of the story is unveiled via smoothly integrated animation sequences, within the environment, or from NPCs muttering bits of dialogue as you dive and dodge around them.
- Environmental HUD: Rather than having a screen cluttered with overlaid indicators, HP bars, and minimaps, any information the player will need is incorporated into the environment. Hints and clues are meshed into the game’s art, subtle and specific, players will need a keen eye if they want to survive each Arena without breaking their legs.
- Puzzle-solving: Use your wits, and at times a dash of ruthlessness, to advance through the Arenas. You’ll have to interact with the environment itself to solve most of the puzzles: use the protagonist’s momentum to move platforms, flip the occasional lever, and sometimes you might have to sacrifice an NPC or two to cross a particularly spiky pit.
- Story and Personality: Featuring lots of impish humor, Grade A sarcasm, and comic mischief, all balanced perfectly with the dark, heavy themes presented in this dystopian world.
- Animals: Besides traps, guards, cops and other enemies, try to outrun many animals of this world. Steve Irwin would be proud.
- Deaths: Survive more than 30 unique deaths.
- Secret locations: Discover all the secret locations and try to find your missing boots.