The YoYo Games team are delighted to bring you, at long last, GameMaker: Studio! The worlds' fastest and easiest to use cross-platform games development tool.
“GameMaker: Studio is the next evolution of GameMaker technology,” says Russell Kay, chief technology officer at YoYo Games. “An impressive seven thousand developers participated in the GameMaker: Studio beta and have been instrumental in helping us deliver a tool that is ideal for independents and professional development teams.”
GameMaker: Studio features include:
- Export native iOs and Android packages
- Produce ready-to-run HTML5 web code for Facebook or web publishing
- Export native executables for Windows and Mac
- Native source control environment
- Powerful scripting language and internal customizable code editor
- Native physics support
- Internal image editors
- Advanced IDE that includes path and timeline editors
The base price for GameMaker: Studio is $99 (includes Windows and OSX exports).
HTML5 export is only an additional $99
iOS export is $199
Android export $199
An upgrade to GameMaker: Studio (including HTML5 export) for existing GameMaker: HTML5 customers is free.
*Please note, GameMaker:HTML5 will no longer be available to purchase as from today. This does not affect GameMaker Standard 8.1 or GameMaker for Mac (V.7).
GameMaker: Studio is available directly from YoYo Games only via here.
GameMaker: Studio FAQ - http://wiki.yoyogames.com/index.php/GameMaker:Studio
GameMaker: Studio Forum - http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showforum=104