Almora DarkosenSitio web oficial
Almora Darkosen is a retro style hack and slash, role-playing game set in a fantasy world. Explore the huge Almora Island with different locations:
fields, swamps, forests, dark forests, towns, crypts, caves, desesrt and other... See below for all game features:
- Original retro atmosphere.
- Long story of Almora Island.
- Quests: Over 100 Quests, including Main and side quests with a long story line. Gain more experience, reward items and gold from NPCs.
- Items: Over 1500 different items, swords, axes, shields, helmets, armors, pants, boots, gloves, rings, stones, potions, herbals, minerals, keys, tools and many other… Includes: basic items, enhanced, rare, unique and legendary.
- Mining and digging. Search for minerals like iron, silver or gold ores. Dig some hidden chests and explore whole island with hidden places.
- Crafting: Craft Your items, upgrade it to enhanced, rare or unique. Make new mixtures, battle or defensive essences, special keys, discover new items, repair broken gear and more! There is over 300 item combinations.
- Inventory with deposit: (Diablo style)
- Mercenaries: Hire a mercenary and fight with monsters by his side. Keep him alive, share with him potions and upgrade him to higher level. Mercenaries are very helpfull, usually are stronger than you.
- Monsters: Fight with bosses and different monsters with special abilities: flying, crawling, summoning other monsters, casting spells, poisoning, reborning, healing, disappearing and more…
- Boats and portals: If you have enough of walking, you can always use a paid boat. You can travel to places you previously discovered.
- Minigames: Play Almorian mini games for gold and tokens in the Taverns and hidden places. Collect Almora Tokens to craft better gear and items.
- NPC: talk with all NPCs with their stories and quests.
- Skills: Use active and passive skills. You can choose Your skill path, fire or poison, Use the healing skills to heal You and Your mercenaries. Choose what kind of combat do You like, melee or distance.
- Game knowledge book: In-game encyclopedy: List and statistics of all discovered items. Monsters statistics and descriptions. Crafting book with listed all discovered items combinations.
- And many others...